22.1.10

Apocalypse preparedness training: Lesson #1

Alright darlings.  What are you planning to eat once all the supermarkets have been looted; the veggies in your garden are radioactive and/or withered by unforgiving climate change; and you've gone through the more savory items in your pantry?

That's right.  Cat food. 

Given the populace's notorious inability to plan for emergencies, it is my dire prediction that it is likely to come down to cat food or starvation for a large number of us.  (Don't ask me what comes after cat food.  Probably the cat.)

So, in an effort to be diligent and at least formulate a half-assed plan for the worst, I am today recommending that you determine (and henceforth exclusively purchase) only the flavor of cat food you think you will be able to personally stomach once the apocalypse arrives.

You can thank me for this priceless recommendation later.  Possibly by joining my secret militia.

1 comment:

  1. Secret militia? I'm having visions of Dale from King of the Hill. Can I join if I start stockpiling toilet paper?

    ReplyDelete