1.2.10

My slutty pony

So one of my daughter's little ponies was staring at me this morning.  Or rather, I suppose, I was staring at it.  (Her?) 

Suddenly it struck me: The glossy, made-up eyes... the hint of lip shimmer... the ridiculously long extensions, tossed flirtatiously off to one side... the cheesy tattoo... and yes, the arched back, pushing the perfect little rump a bit higher into the air. 

The pony is definitely a slut.  Want proof? 



I am certain that there must be some anti-marketing-to-children people out there who are totally up in arms about the sexualization of our toddlers and their toys.  I guess as long as my kid is oblivious, I find it funny more than anything.  Ponies, I will not be tossing you into the garbage and burning your DVDs.  I find your come-hither withers amusing, not offensive.  Megan Fox, I'm a bit more concerned about.

2 comments:

  1. "come hither withers..." <3 that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee-Gads! What's next. Temporary tattoos for toddlers - "My Little Tramp Stamp"?

    Oh, Think of the children! (said in the same way as that lady on the Simpsons)

    ReplyDelete