23.3.10

Get Over Yourself: Kate Gosselin

Ok, first off I'm just going to say that I have been marginally entertained by "John & Kate Plus 8" back when the show used to be about the kids. Remember them? (that question was for you Kate and John...) But since the switch to focusing more on the parents and their drama I have, for the most part, tuned them out as mere white noise.

But, after seeing what Kate said about being on Dancing with the Stars (another show I don't watch, by the way), I have to add her to the "Get over yourself" list.

In an interview with Access Hollywood, she claims she is dancing for all the moms out there...

Kate also added that she would be dancing for moms across America. "All the moms out there, this is for you," she said before her Viennese waltz. "Wish me luck."

Really. Really.

Let me tell you, as a mom - this is the last thing we need. Thanks Kate, but I really don't need you or your high-priced extensions being shoved around a dance floor poorly on national TV to be done -- for me. I'd say you and your over-bleached new teeth need to maybe just get a little grip first before you go spouting off about representing any moms anywhere. Please keep in mind you have now been added to a category you share with Lindsay Lohan, and you have 8 children to teach by example.

So, yes, I wholeheartedly feel that she's due for a strong does of getting over herself.

2 comments:

  1. I did happen to catch Kate's performance last night. She sucked. Couldn't point her toes to save her own ass and the mean British judge said it looked like her partner was pushing a shopping court around the floor. Buzz Aldrin also can't dance but he is 80, a national hero, and he has walked on the moon. So suck it Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me - I meant shopping cart not court...

    ReplyDelete