22.2.10

Have mercy NBC


Please NBC, I beg you to be more selective in your camera angles. I’ve been watching the bobsledding events and while most of the competitors do justice to the skintight cat suits that they are required to wear, there are several who do not. Think paunchy former linebackers stuffed into formfitting uniforms. Exactly.

All I ask is that you film these athletes with the same care given to Big Ten linemen – always from a distance and no stomach shots. Don’t get me wrong, the fact that these guys can compete at such high levels without having perfect physiques certainly makes me feel better about my body. I just ask that until a Spanx version of the bobsledding uniform comes out that NBC spare the rest of us all the gory details.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. When they come out with full body spanx, I want a pair.

    ReplyDelete